Today, July 19, we proudly announce the availability of our newest solution: Login AT for Application Compatibility Testing. Login AT will change the way the world executes compatibility testing of large numbers of applications as OS, and other, updates occur. To learn more about this great solution check out the press release, datasheet, webinar and first blogs.
We also found interesting new Validated Designs from HPE/Simplivity, Cisco and Lenovo. HPE introducing our new VSIavg statistic, and Cisco showing off a Citrix baseline under 700 ms! Security patches for Meltdown & Spectre still keep us busy, we included our latest test results on RDSH.
We hope you enjoy this special summer issue of our newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive our monthly newsletter you can use the unsubscribe link below.
Login AT for Application Compatibility Testing
Login AT leverages the synthetic user technology of Login VSI to automate the process of launching applications and ensuring they successfully start-up in a consistent fashion, after an upgrade, update or patch to the underlying OS, or any other infrastructure change. Many large enterprises with thousands of applications use offshore teams of people to do this manually today or use outdated tools that do a binary inspection with varying levels of success.
Login AT introduces an easy-to-use fully automated system that will not only lower the cost of testing but also will improve the reliability of the tests significantly. Learn more:
> Visit Login AT product page
> Read Login AT datasheet
> Read Login AT press release
Login AT Blogs
- App compatibility tool applies computer vision to IT (by Jack Madden) >> read more
- Login AT – Bulk application testing made easy! (by Ivan De Mes) >> read more
- Login AT & App Volumes – A golden combo (by Ivan De Mes) >> read more
> Read all our blogs
Webinar: Automated Compatibility Testing of Applications with Login AT
Did you miss our webinar on July 17? You can now watch it on demand.
In this webinar, you will see a live demo of Login AT and:
- learn about the risks and costs of not testing your bulk applications after changes
- see how application compatibility testing completes a change management plan
- learn how a large company is saving 1 million a year, testing with Login AT
- and much more!
> Watch it here
Validated Designs / Reference Architectures
- HPE/SimpliVity - VMware Horizon 7.4 on HPE SimpliVity 2600- read more >>
- Cisco - HyperFlex M5 All-Flash Hyperconverged System with up to 600 Citrix XenDesktop Users - read more >>
- Cisco - FlexPod Datacenter with Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp 7.7 and VMware vSphere 6.0 for 5000 Seats - read more >>
- Lenovo - Client Virtualization with VMware Horizon and ThinkSystem Servers - read more >>
- Cisco - HyperFlex M5 All-Flash Hyperconverged System with Hyper-V 2016 and Citrix XenDesktop - read more >>
Other News at Login VSI
- Blog: Meltdown and Spectre impact on RDSH (SBC and XenServer 7.2) using Windows Server 2012R2 and Server 2016 - read more >>
- Event: Join us at VMworld US, August 26-30, Las Vegas, booth #2213
About Login VSI
Login VSI is the industry standard for VDI and SBC performance and availability testing. Enterprise IT departments use Login VSI solutions to test and actively monitor their virtual desktop environments (infrastructure and applications). The virtual user technology of Login VSI, Login PI and Login AT helps our customers to build and safeguard the best possible VDI end-user experience. Login VSI works with VMware Horizon View, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Microsoft RDS, AWS, Azure and now also fat clients.
Learn more about Login VSI or request a free trial of one or more of our products.
"With our 3000 applications, Login AT is expected to save us close to 1 million a year."